GSOC: PID namespace translation support for strace

Ákos Uzonyi uzonyi.akos at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 15:52:27 UTC 2020

On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 at 12:39, Dmitry V. Levin <ldv at altlinux.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 04, 2020 at 11:18:56AM +0200, Ákos Uzonyi wrote:
> > I meant a syscall set containing all syscalls that are dealing with
> > (returning or accepting as a parameter) user ids or group ids.
>
> Is it different from %creds class?

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't notice it was already
implemented (I've taken the idea from the microprojects wiki page).

What do you think about a time class?
It would include syscalls used for timing purposes or getting/setting
the system clocks (timer related syscalls, nanosleep, alarm, clock_*,
(get|set)timeofday, time, stime, *adjtime*).

I'm not sure, but maybe syscalls with a timeout parameter should be
also included (or they could be an other new class).