Newcomer to strace

Shubham Kumar shubham.kumar at ramanujan.du.ac.in
Mon Mar 13 20:10:09 UTC 2023

Hi everyone, I'm Shubham Kumar, an active contributor in GitHub. I am
familiar with the required tools and techs needed for strace projects and I
am also familiar with how eBPF is implemented/functioned in the kernel
through XDP and TC. I am more interested in contributing to your
projects(Support for BTF and other BPF decoding improvements, Implement the
features requested on Github, Improve statistics handling) because
that matches my skills. Though I'm a bit late, I would try my best to give
my full effort. I would to grateful to you if someone let me know where to
start working because it was a little bit hard for me starting as a
beginner on these projects.

Thanking You!