wants to contribute in strace open source project

Elazar Leibovich elazarl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 23:27:58 UTC 2020

Hi,

I want to emphasise that I’m not on the strace development team, just tried to contribute code once.

I suggest you’ll try and look at some bugs from debian, maybe you’ll be able to find a bug which is not yet solved in master. Just classifying them and saying when they were solved could help the debian project and people who search those bugs.

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=strace;dist=unstable

Again, not an official answer,

Good luck!