Introduction

Kommuru jai shankar reddy kommurujaishankarreddy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 14:19:23 UTC 2017

I have a doubt:
         There are three files file_ioctl.c, fs_x_ioctl.c and ioctl.c in
the https://codecov.io/github/strace/strace with their code coverages. Now
I have to find the corresponding test files in the strace/tests/ and modify
them to increase the code coverage right ?

please correct me if I am understanding wrong

Thanks

K.jaishankar reddy