[GSOC] Hello world!

Yun-Chih Chen b03902074 at ntu.edu.tw
Tue May 3 00:07:08 UTC 2016

Hi, strace community:

    My name is Yun-Chih Chen.  I'm luckily selected by strace to work on
multi-architectural testings in GSOC this year.  My main goal is to ensure
strace get tested on all architectures it supports and make it convenient
for our developers to test their code as early as possible.
    There are two approaches known to me: 1. Travis CI, 2. Open Build
Service.  I will try them out and make the choice depending on our
development cycle.  Of course, I still need everyone's advice+requirement.
    Looking forward to this wonderful trip ( :

Yun-Chih