Testings on multiple architectures

Nahim El Atmani nahim+dev at naam.me
Thu Aug 18 14:25:10 UTC 2016

On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 21:52:42 +0800, Yun-Chih Chen wrote:
> Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 21:52:42 +0800
> From: Yun-Chih Chen <b03902074 at ntu.edu.tw>
> To: strace development list <strace-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>
> Subject: Re: Testings on multiple architectures
>
> > Don't you forgot to tell how one has to add repositories in obs to get strace
> > tested?  If I understood correctly, without adding the correct repositories
> > the builds don't kick in right?
> Thanks for the reminder.  I forgot to mention that one should add
> repositories to his project.

Sure, no worries.

> these package-level configuration will be accomplished by my script
> automatically.

I would like to use your work to test strace on every supported architecture
you have since I have some architecture dependent code on the go. Have you any
advice on which repositories I should take? I saw that some of them got
disabled, while others are blocked or unresolvable.

Thanks,

--
Nahim El Atmani <nahim+dev at naam.me>
http://naam.me/