Testings on multiple architectures

Yun-Chih Chen b03902074 at ntu.edu.tw
Thu Aug 18 13:52:42 UTC 2016

> Don't you forgot to tell how one has to add repositories in obs to get strace
> tested?  If I understood correctly, without adding the correct repositories
> the builds don't kick in right?
Thanks for the reminder.  I forgot to mention that one should add
repositories to his project.  As for each package in a project, only a
subset of repositories are enabled and each package might have
different enabled repositories; these package-level configuration will
be accomplished by my script automatically.
Again, thanks for your kind reminder.

Yunchih