Updates to the debian directory

Frederik Schueler fs at debian.org
Wed Sep 12 22:27:42 UTC 2007

Hello,

On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 06:16:17PM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> It's canonical practice to include your ChangeLog fragment separately
> before the diffs in the email, rather than as part of the patch.

OK, here it is, cleaned up and adapted, I hope it is fine now:

* debian/rules: Remove manual install calls and udeb creation logic, use
  debhelper tools instead.
  Fixes Debian#396682.

* debian/compat: New file.
* debian/strace-udeb.install: New file.
* debian/strace.install: New file.
* debian/strace.manpages: New file.

* debian/rules : Add dh_md5sums call.
  Fixes Debian#439428.

* debian/control (strace-udeb): Add XC-Package-Type: header

The attached patch has the two tipos in the Debian changelog fixed, too.

Best regards
Frederik Schüler

--
ENOSIG