GSoC appliciant Elshirak

Dmitry V. Levin ldv at strace.io
Sat Mar 25 20:00:47 UTC 2023

On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 12:40:52AM +0400, Shirak Elbakyan wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> My name is Shirak, I was born and raised in Moscow, graduated from
> university with a degree in "information systems and automation
> technologies" and hitchhiked to Yerevan. Currently, I am studying at the
> practical-oriented development school Ecole 42 [1], writing educational
> projects in С programming language, compiling them manually with the
> help of Makefile. I'm fond of vim, a fan of Linux, and I'm allergic to
> segmentation fault. I want to work with you on the Strace project as
> part of GSoC, I think we can have a productive collaboration. I am
> initially interested in the project  "Implement a netlink decoder" [2],
> I think it will be interesting :)
>
> I am available on Telegram [3] and GitHub [4], and I would be happy to
> make new acquaintances :)
>
> Thank you for your attention, peace and love to all.
>
> [1] https://42yerevan.am/
> [2] https://strace.io/wiki/GoogleSummerOfCode2023
> [3] https://t.me/elshirak
> [4] https://github.com/Elshirak

Thank you for showing your interest in contributing to the strace
project. Please take a look at [1], [2], and [3] as starting points
for suitable microprojects.  If you have any specific questions,
do not hesitate to ask.

[1] https://strace.io/wiki/MicroProjects
[2] https://strace.io/wiki/FeatureRequests
[3] https://github.com/strace/strace/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+-label%3Apatch