GSoC appliciant Elshirak

Shirak Elbakyan elshirak2000 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 20:40:52 UTC 2023

Hello everyone!

My name is Shirak, I was born and raised in Moscow, graduated from
university with a degree in "information systems and automation
technologies" and hitchhiked to Yerevan. Currently, I am studying at the
practical-oriented development school Ecole 42 [1], writing educational
projects in С programming language, compiling them manually with the
help of Makefile. I'm fond of vim, a fan of Linux, and I'm allergic to
segmentation fault. I want to work with you on the Strace project as
part of GSoC, I think we can have a productive collaboration. I am
initially interested in the project  "Implement a netlink decoder" [2],
I think it will be interesting :)

I am available on Telegram [3] and GitHub [4], and I would be happy to
make new acquaintances :)

Thank you for your attention, peace and love to all.

[1] https://42yerevan.am/
[2] https://strace.io/wiki/GoogleSummerOfCode2023
[3] https://t.me/elshirak
[4] https://github.com/Elshirak