GSOC: introducing myself

jiahui tang tjh20031019 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 08:37:49 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

My name is Tang Jiahui, I am majored in computer science at Beijing
University of Posts and Telecommunications in China, this is my first
time to participate in GSOC.and I hope to make more contribution to
the strace community.

Recently, I used strace to debug and understand system calls in our
operating system class, and then we implemented a system call profiler
based on strace to analyze the performance information of system
calls, so I had a preliminary understanding of strace and became
interested in it.

I can use c language proficiently, and can use git in Linux.

But I don't have experience in open source and large-scale projects,
so I don't know how to start, I hope you can give me some
advice.Thanks!

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.