GSOC strace 2021 idea list

Kishan Patel kp768919 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 20:42:11 UTC 2021

Hello,

Thanks for acknowledgements, I have gone through the idea list of GSoC 2020
and have also noticed that only one project was undertaken last year among
the several other ideas presented here
<https://strace.io/wiki/GoogleSummerOfCode2020>. Also there is a
separate page regarding feature list for strace as mentioned here
<https://strace.io/wiki/FeatureRequests>, which is also valid for GSoC, am
I right on this ?. I know it would be impossible for me to go through all
the strace code modules, however I am looking into the strace.c file and
specifically main function related to strace to understand the main code
behind strace. I am also interested in a few topics mentioned at website so
exactly how should communicate for those topics, is it only on the gmail
thread or some other channel for communication.