GSoC 2020, Hello strace community

Dhanuka hawkd103 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 11:44:35 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I'm Dhanuka(He/him) and am a computer science student at University of
the People[1]. Also, I'm from Sri Lanka. I hope I'm not late to get
started. After reading the project descriptions, strace project is the
only project that I'm really interested in contributing to. Because, I
always wanted to learn about system programming concepts while working
on a project. I'm good with the C programming language and really don't
know anything about system programming and very much love to learn
system programming concepts while contributing to the strace project.

Also, I have contributed to few open source projects including
OpenStack[2], Ansible[3] and one small patch to the Linux kernel[4].

Looking forward to hearing from you.

[1] <https://www.uopeople.edu/>
[2]
<https://review.opendev.org/#/q/owner:%22Dhanuka+Warusadura%22+status:merged>