GSOC: Prospective Gsocer!

Bharath Vedartham linux.bhar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 15:21:52 UTC 2019

Hey!

I am really interested in working with the strace group for GSOC! I have
used strace, which makes me want to contribute to it. I have contributed
a bit to the linux kernel. I believe the process of submitting patches
is the same in strace as that to Linux?

I have good experience in C and Git. I am also very passionate about
systems and systems programming.

I would love to know how to start out after getting the codebase and all
of that. It would be great if you could point out the best resources to
study the technology.

That was my introductory mail! Lets hope this carrys on!

Bharath