[GSOC]Greeting

Zhibin Li 08826794brmt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 14:05:44 UTC 2018

Hi, all

I'm Zhibin Li, an undergraduate from China and I'm interested in things
related to automation testing and code coverage. Though I kinda know there
are few chances for me to take part in the project because I send greeting
email this late, I still want to have a try on applying the test suite
project. I've spent a day on learning the code base (actually I had
experience with syscall and POSIX before) but it's way too far from being
proficient. I tried to write a part of test case for fcntl.c and found a
lot of things I need to learn. I will send a patch as my first try later
and hope you guys can tell me what more I am supposed to do or I'm getting
into the wrong way on learning how it works. Anyway, I will keep learning
and try to blend in.
PS: This is my GitHub link[1]. No big projects, only my own daily codes
though.

[1]https://github.com/haoyouab