[GSoC] Help needed for MicroProject

Eugene Syromyatnikov evgsyr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 06:38:36 UTC 2018

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 10:22 PM, Sukrit Bhatnagar <skrtbhtngr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I am trying to complete a MicroProject for GSoC'18. I have extended the -e
> trace=class option for uid/gid syscalls.
>
> I made all the changes and make check-ed it. Then I tested it manually on id
> and groups commands. Is there any other way I can test it?

I think, it could be tested more or less like other syscall classes;
please refer to test_trace_expr function in tests/init.sh and tests
that use it.

> Also, how do I submit it as a patch for reviewing? I have modified several
> files and the diff is huge.

Patches are expected to be sent to the mailing lists inline. Please
refer to man git-format-patch git-send-email for details of git
commits sending.

--
Eugene Syromyatnikov
mailto:evgsyr at gmail.com