signal.c: Change printsignal to properly handle xlat styles

shankarapailoor shankarapailoor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 17:23:53 UTC 2018

Hi Dmitry,

As I mentioned in other emails, under -Xraw, strace still prints the
signal flags when it decodes the sa_mask field of the sigaction struct
e.g. [BUS HUP]. Is this something that Eugene or you is working on or
planning to fix? I am on vacation so I won't be able to get to it now.
Just curious.

Regards,
Shankara

--