Zhibin Li's GSoC status report - #13 of #13

Zhibin Li haoyouab at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:47:33 UTC 2018

Hi,

I finished fixes and tests for ioctl EVIOCGBIT (also tests for some other
evdev flags). I sent a series patches and  I just got comments from ldv and
eSyr yesterday and it seems I need to learn more about xlat-related stuff.
Revision is needed, too. I also looked into device mapper decoder.

TODO:
As this is the last status report in GSoC, I hope I can continue to
contribute so the next step may be writing tests for dm.c.

Zhibin Li