Some thoughts about project

Dmitry V. Levin ldv at altlinux.org
Mon May 29 22:37:59 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 01:21:37AM +0300, Edgar Kaziahmedov wrote:
> Dear, Dmitry Levin.
>
> I would like to clarify some details, which way do you prefer for
> communicating? Because I sent an e-mail to you two weeks ago and you
> still haven't answered. Sure, now it isn't important, but nonetheless
> I suppose that the mailing list isn't the best way to keep in contact.

I'm going to write a lengthy message later today, but in short,
most development communication should take place here, in this mailing
list.  This allows the whole strace development community to contribute
ideas, try out your code, send feedback, etc.
There is also #strace IRC channel for a chat.

Only personal issues should be discussed in private.  Note that your
mentor is a human being and can go offline anytime.  The backup mentor can
help, too, so if you really need to discuss something in private, please
contact both mentors.