GSOC: Introduction

Abhishek Tiwari erabhishektiwarics at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 20:24:33 UTC 2017

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 5:41 PM, Abhishek Tiwari
<erabhishektiwarics at gmail.com> wrote:
> Good evening everyone,
> I am Abhishek Tiwari pursuing M.Tech IIT Kharagpur. I am looking
> forward to contribute to strace Project Idea -> Netlink socket
> parsers.
>
> Thank you.

Hi,

I have made a change in INSTALL file (there the bootstrap script was
not mentioned to be run in installation step). Please review the
patch.
I am inside a private network, so cannot send patch through git
send-email due to network settings.

Is sending patch preferred over sending pull request or I can directly
send pull requests from github?