Victor Krapivensky's GSoC status report - #7 of 13

Victor Krapivensky krapivenskiy.va at phystech.edu
Tue Jul 18 12:33:25 UTC 2017

Hello, strace community!

Project: advanced syscall tampering and filtering with Lua/LuaJIT.

Accomplishments: this week, I've been thinking over the testing
architecture for Lua scripting, and started writing some tests.
Unfortunately, they are not ready for reviewing as for now. I'll post a
patch one they are.
I've also started addressing the issues pointed out by Eugene
Syromyatnikov.
Yes, I haven't submitted any code during this week. This is kind of
bad, but I'll put more effort next week. I'm going to continue working
on tests, and also to address the issues mentioned above.