Nikolay Marchuk's GSoC status report - #6 of 13

Nikolay Marchuk marchuk.nikolay.a at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 08:37:40 UTC 2017

Hello, strace community!

Project: Advanced syscall filtering syntax.

Accomplishments: this week I've been working on refactoring of new
filtering architecture patch set. Now I am working on refactoring of new
filtering language parsing. During this week I've also found and fixed
some new issues with saving behaviour of inject/fault options. I am
going to finish refactoring and send new patch set in a day or two.
(without tests yet due to changes in behaviour caused by refactoring)

Next week I am going to rewrite tests and begin adding new actions and
filters(unwind action, raw argument filter, etc.)