How to build strace

Saba Arshad sabarshad1000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 06:53:39 UTC 2017

Hello Sir / Ma'am,

My name is Saba Arshad. I am MS student at COMSATS Institute of Information
Technology Islamabad. I am developing an Android Security System. For my
research, i need to get the system calls of the Android applications that
are installed on the device. I have downloaded the strace tool and working
with ubuntu. I have problems while strace build operation. when i apply
"make" operation is shows the error in the pathtrace.c file (first use in
this function)
 Can anyone please help me to remove this error??

I really need help for this research. Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Saba Arshad
MS staudent
Computer Science Department
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
 Islamabad, Pakistan
Email: sabarsahd1000 at gmail.com