Introduction

Kommuru jai shankar reddy kommurujaishankarreddy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 17:06:19 UTC 2017

Hello,
       I'm jaya shankar,. Computer science student of national institute of
technology andhra pradesh, India
I have used strace for my mini project for tracing system calls of malware
executables and it helped me a lot.
I want to contribute to the community and apply as student for GSOC 2k18.
I'm having knowledge of kernel, C, git and basics of networking.
So, it would be great if any one suggest me some tasks for micro projects
for gsoc, some bugs to fix for a beginner like me.
Early thanks for your time and response.