Gsoc 2016

Philippe Ombredanne pombredanne at nexb.com
Wed Mar 23 14:09:04 UTC 2016

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 9:54 PM, Puneet Agarwal
<puneet.241994.agarwal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to subscribe mailing list in order to communicate or discuss my
> queries regarding Gsoc-2016.
>
> I am interested in "Structured Output" Project idea. I am bit late for
> starting the communication for the gsoc proposal. But still 2 days are left
> and I think that I have good understanding of project and I am already
> familiar with Gsoc program as I was selected last year in ROR organisation.
>
> Can anyone help me in knowing about the chances of being selected, If I make
> sure that I will submit my proposal before the deadline and also the task
> which is to be completed in order to gain the organisation's trust.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Puneet Agarwal
> Technical Head - Aces
> GSOC Developer - ROR
> Nirma University

Welcome and thank you for considering strace.
About the structured output please read several recent posts on the topic.
This is not an easy project.

Now, I cannot tell you anything about your chances of being selected:
there are too many factors to consider and this is not a topic that is
discussed before accepted projects are announced by the GSOC org
admins.

To show your chops, submitting a patch for a test is a good start.

--
Cordially
Philippe Ombredanne