Gsoc 2016

Puneet Agarwal puneet.241994.agarwal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 20:54:40 UTC 2016

Hello,

I want to subscribe mailing list in order to communicate or discuss my
queries regarding Gsoc-2016.

I am interested in "Structured Output" Project idea. I am bit late for
starting the communication for the gsoc proposal. But still 2 days are left
and I think that I have good understanding of project and I am already
familiar with Gsoc program as I was selected last year in ROR organisation.

Can anyone help me in knowing about the chances of being selected, If I
make sure that I will submit my proposal before the deadline and also the
task which is to be completed in order to gain the organisation's trust.

--
Regards,
Puneet Agarwal