GSoC projects

Cristina-Gabriela Moraru cristina.moraru09 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:41:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

My name is Cristina Moraru and I am a software engineer from Romania
currently a student in a Master's program. I am interested in *Netlink
socket parsers *and *Fault injection for syscalls* projects from GSoC
proposals and I would like to familiarize with them and start contributing.
My experience so far with Linux Kernel includes an university course of
driver development and an internship at The Linux Foundation within
Outreachy program (December 2015-March 2016) in which I developed drivers
in the Industrial I/O subsystem. What do you suggest to start with ?

Cristina