[GSoC 2016] Netlink socket parser

Piyush Pangtey gokuvsvegita at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:12:17 UTC 2016

Hello

I'm Piyush Pangtey , an undergradute student at NIT Uttarakhand India.
I'm interested in doing strace's "structured output" project.
The idea of adding structured output functionality to strace is
wonderfull, it's output can be further utilized by user made programs
without any need of writing the same code again ,for example
https://clusterbuffer.wordpress.com/strace-analyzer  .

It was mentioned that there was a GSoC'14 project on this , and I
would like to know how many output formats support were implemented .
Is this project just a code cleanup work of previous GSoC project?