Issue in configuring and making strace

Fri Mar 4 04:02:52 UTC 2016

I have sent the patch in a seperate email. Please review it.

Thanks

Anchit Jain

![](https://link.nylas.com/open/ezhvubksgc7dhi29sglp2mpvq/4b91a53a056d4e5c958f
7398eefb18e3)

> On Mar 4 2016, at 6:07 am, Dmitry V. Levin <ldv at altlinux.org> wrote:

> Hi,

> On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 07:29:18PM +0300, Anchit Jain wrote:
> Thank you Dmitry.
>
> I also submitted a merge request on sourcefore regarding test for chmod.
> Please review it and suggest the changes required.

> The tradition is that proposed patches are posted for review to the
mailing list. Please follow this tradition.

\--
ldv

---
[http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=272487151&iu=/4140](http://
pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=272487151&iu=/4140)