guide for start

pradeep kathirgamaraja deep0kathir at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 15:43:33 UTC 2015

i am 2 nd year undergraduate student of University of Moratuwa. I am under Electronics and telecommunication department. i have good exposure to cpu architectures and C language programing. i am also intrested in hoe the operating system works and how they organized. i came across strace in gsoc and i am willing to work on this and gain knowledge. since i dont have experience in gsoc and any other software developmet its seem pretty nightmare for me. if i get clear instruction i could get start and show my courage. so please give some instructuin