GSOC 2015 Multi-OS and multiarch continuous tests infrastructure

Tarun Ramchandani tarunramchandani2012 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 18:27:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

My name is Tarun Kumar Ramchandani. I am doing my B.tech in Electronics and
Communication Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati. I
am interested in participating in GSOC and want to contribute to  Multi-OS
and multiarch continuous tests infrastructure.

I have a basic experience of opensuse Build Service .Can you tell me what
are the goals of this project and I would be  grateful if someone could
give me a few pointers as to how to begin.

Thank you,
Tarun Kumar Ramchandani