Reliable multiarchitecture support

Vaneet yadav vaneet at iitg.ernet.in
Sun Mar 8 04:21:13 UTC 2015

hii strace developers

    I am Vaneet Singh Yadav , 4th year undergraduate student of IIT
Guwahati of Electronics and Communication dept.  I wish to participate in
Google Summer of Code 2015, and while going through the list of
organisations, I came across "strace". I am proficient with programming
languages C/C++,Kernel programming . I am very interested in the fields of
System Programming, Computer Organisation and Architecture and Operating
Systems.
 till now i have gone through the syscall.c , strace.c and understood the
code of PERSONALITIES, and how you are tracing sys_call_exiting or entering.
It would be very helpful to me if you guide me how to proceed now.
one thing i would also like to mention is that i didn't found any
documentation ,if there is not any documentation then i would also love to
do documentation in this project.which will include the workflow of strace
etc , so that the upcoming developers can easily get familiar with code .

Thank you

Vaneet Singh Yadav