GSoC 2015

Prateek Gupta prateekgupta.3991 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:12:02 UTC 2015

Hello,
I am a 4th year undergraduate student pursuing B.E.(Hons.) Computer Science
from BITS Pilani, India. I am interested to participate in GSoC 2015 and
find strace as an interesting project to contribute.
I have worked with the ftrace utility in linux as a part of a power and
performance analysis project for GPU where I used the time difference
between gpu ioctl calls for calculating the instantaneous Frames Per Second
delivered.
I am going through the initial wiki reading understanding. I have installed
strace and cloned the source code.If you can guide me to some helpful links
which would help me in understanding strace better.
Now i am looking up to some bugfixes which would help me to dive into the
code for better understanding.
Hoping for a reply.

Regards,
Prateek Gupta