strace logo sillyness

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 21:12:32 UTC 2015

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 8:04 PM, Alangi Derick <alangiderick at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 6:54 PM, Philippe Ombredanne
> <pombredanne at nexb.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 3:54 AM, Alangi Derick <alangiderick at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello, the logo you did was nice but i think i have a better vision of
>>> a Strace logo, i am working on it now and i will give you the demo as
>>> soon as i am done. Is that ok?
>>
>> That is sure OK, but there is a reason why I titled the email "logo sillyness".
>> This is not something that is very important and is a tad silly and
>> ironic to have for a CLI system tool.
>> Nevertheless a good or better logo is mostly harmless.
>>
>> Unrelated, when replying to emails, please remove/strip the cruft
>> added by sourceforge to the bottom of each posts.
>> Keeping it does not help with readability
>> --
>> Cordially
>> Philippe Ombredanne
>
> Thank very much for the correction Mr Philippe, at first, i was
> topping post and everyone was complaining and i had to read on how to
> and now you just finally polished up everything by saying i should
> trim my reply in order to increase readability. Thank you very much Mr
> Philippe and i want to assure you that i am always ready to learn so
> long as i have someone to guide me like this mailing list.
>      Cheers Alangi Derick!!!!

Hello Mr. Philippe, i did something and i am still working on it for a
better design. But just have a look at this demo i did and it the
mailing list likes it, then i will just package it and make it
available to you at once but if there is something to be added to it
or any changes, then i will make changes at once and upload the
modified Logo. Please reply me on your own opinion about the logo.
         Thanks