Help in Understanding the Strace Code Base.

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 22:02:42 UTC 2015

Hello,
    I will  really like to understand the Strace code base. Lately i have
been facing some difficulties on how to work around the code based. So
please if there are some tutorials that i can work with or if there is some
where help can come from, then that will be fine. Please i will like
someone especially Dmitry, the lead developer to give me a helping hand so
as to kick start with Strace at once. I have installed the utility in my
machine and i am using it to trace system call of Signals and process.
Still working on that but now i want to star coding on the software so as
to have a detailed understanding of what is happening then start
contributing ideas.
               Thanks and waiting for some help.