[GSOC] multiarch support

Edson Ticona xcr33d at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 14:23:39 UTC 2014

Hi

I am working on the multiarchitecture support. I have forked strace to
my repo [1].
I found a project [2] which generates a table for the syscalls,
although it works only for 2.6.x I modified it for the 3.10 based on a
pull from that project and you can find the syscall tables I generated
here [3][4] for x86 and x86_64.
I added debugging info for the set_personality() and I am working on a
structs.h to make a general interface for handling structures in
different architectures. I am starting with iovec and stack_t. Is this
approach good?

[1] https://sourceforge.net/u/eds000n/strace/ci/master/tree/
[2] https://github.com/gregose/syscall-table
[3] http://eds000n.github.io/syscalls-x86.html