Whether I can get one list of Linux system call arguments and their type by strace?

Pengfei Sun shaotian330 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 19:48:14 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I want to get the map among system call number, system call name, system
call arguments and arguments type. One solution is whether I can write one
program to get this map or there has been this map in strace? I also want
to know whether I can get this map dynamically. I means when get the system
call number from running program, can I get the system call name, arguments
and arguments type at the same time. I don't know whether strace supports
this function.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Pengfei