Release plans?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 18:18:22 UTC 2012

On 2012-02-07, Dmitry V. Levin <ldv at altlinux.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 03:33:44PM +0000, Grant Edwards wrote:
>
>> Are there any plans to release a new version any time soon?
>
> Unless we want to enable PTRACE_SEIZE support by default (which is a nice
> feature, but in that case we would have to wait for a stable kernel API,
> so I'm not sure about it), I suppose we can release a new version in the
> early spring.
>
> Opinions?

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to push for a release.  My git
snapshot is getting a bit old, and if there's a new release coming up
in the next few months, I'll wait for that -- otherwise I'll probably
update my snapshot sometime soon.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Xerox your lunch
                                  at               and file it under "sex