PowerPC port does not support "-c" option

Gokhan Sengun gokhansengun at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:43:16 UTC 2012

Hi again,

Do you guys have some time to help me to debug this issue?

> I just tried a simple executable on the target and statictics "-c" option
> working fine with it. So it is just my big executable (with 50 pthreads)
> having the problem.
>
> Is there any prerequisite that my executable should support (maybe
> regarding signals, etc)?
>
> Thanks.

In short, a specific executable could not be straced for statistics
information. Other executables works fine with strace.

Please give some opinions to debug this issue. Are there prerequisities my
executable should satisfy to be able to give statistics with strace?

Thanks