Regarding Use of Strace

bipin kunal kunalbipin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 06:46:30 UTC 2011

Hello
      Actually I am very new to Linux platform , I am feeling somewhat
problem in using strace command .Actually  I am working on addition of
Quota information in Snapshot on Next3 File System . I am facing lot
many problem in tracing the snapshot code,not able to actually  get
the flow .........
    So please suggest me something so that I can trace the code in an
efficient manner.......I have tried tracing the code using "cscope"
but it is becoming hazy for me........not actually getting the
complete flow...........
    So please guide me how to use "strace" or you can tell me if you
have some better option for that.
--
Bipin Kunal