Add more futex decoding

Dmitry V. Levin ldv at altlinux.org
Wed Aug 12 20:36:09 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:54:45AM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > Looks OK.  Please append a Signed-off-by line to the commit message.
>
> Why?  We do not have any such convention in this project.  If you want to
> establish any particular conventions for commit messages, we can discuss it
> here.

There is a common practice for git-based projects to append a
Signed-off-by line to commit messages, so I suppose that they are
following this convention for a good reason.

Although my recent commits include this line, strace project has no such
written convention atm, so it's time to clear up, is there any objections
wrt to this convention.