strace 4.4.92 test release

Michael Holzheu HOLZHEU at de.ibm.com
Fri Jan 17 05:14:05 UTC 2003

Hi,

"strace -f" with (strace-4.4.92) does not work on s390(x).
Here a patch, which fixes the problem. Could you please
integrate this fix?

(See attached file: strace-4.4.92-s390.diff)

Best Regards

       Michael

Linux for E-Server Development
Phone: +49-7031-16-2360,  Bld 71032-03-U09
Email: holzheu at de.ibm.com

|---------+---------------------------------------->
|         |           Roland McGrath               |
|         |           <roland at redhat.com>          |
|         |           Sent by:                     |
|         |           strace-devel-admin at lists.sour|
|         |           ceforge.net                  |
|         |                                        |
|         |                                        |
|         |           01/14/03 11:53 AM            |
|         |                                        |
|---------+---------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       strace hackers <strace-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>                                                         |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  strace 4.4.92 test release                                                                                  |

I've made another test release of strace.  You can get it through
http://strace.sourceforge.net/ or from Debian.

This fixes a variety of problems, though some known issues still remain.
I've used this release to close lots of old Debian BTS reports, but still
have others I haven't looked through.

Linux/m68k is broken and needs an updated syscall list from someone with
such a system to test it on.