[SSI-devel] strace on Alpha with SSI

Brian J. Watson Brian.J.Watson at hp.com
Tue Feb 25 13:55:05 UTC 2003

Brian J. Watson wrote:
> Roland McGrath wrote:
>
>>> Are the linux versions of ssisys, rfork, rexecve much like the
>>> UnixWare ones?  If they are you should be able to do a bit better
>>> than printargs.  sys_ssisys is system.c, #ifdef'ed on HAVE_NSCSYS_H.
>>
>> I don't know anything about this and don't have such a machine to
>> examine.
>> If someone familiar with those interfaces wants to send a patch, I'll put
>> it in.
>
> Not sure you need to put these in, unless Red Hat's ready to ship
> OpenSSI clustering with Advanced Server. ;)

Roland-

My brain must have been misfiring yesterday: I thought you were talking
about putting the OpenSSI calls into the kernel. If I had read the
subject line, I would have known better.

Making the strace command OpenSSI-savvy sounds like a great idea! Thanks
for the invitation to send a patch.

Brian