strace CVS access

Michal Ludvig michal at logix.cz
Fri Oct 4 02:55:08 UTC 2002

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Heiko Carstens wrote:

> I have a port for s390x and a bugfix for s390 which was mainly done by
> D.J. Barrow. I sent the patch already directly to Wichert but didn't get a
> reply. What do I have to do to get these changes merged?

Hmm, send them to me and I'll apply them to CVS. Unfortunately I don't
have enough privileges neither to add you to the list of developers, nor
to release new versions.

FYI I'm in a progress to make some intrusive changes mainly to clean up
the big mess of #ifdef/#elif/#endifs. The intent is to do something
similar to gdbarch vector that is used in GDB.

Michal Ludvig