strace CVS access

Heiko Carstens Heiko.Carstens at de.ibm.com
Fri Oct 4 00:23:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

>> Previously Michal Ludvig wrote:
>> > I did some improvements to x86-64 port of strace 4.4 and would like
>> > commit it to the CVS. Could someone of you please give me a write
access
>> > to it on sourceforge? My SF's ID is ludvigm. I have already posted
those
>> > patches to strace's list, but noone replied.
>> Done.

I have a port for s390x and a bugfix for s390 which was mainly done by
D.J. Barrow. I sent the patch already directly to Wichert but didn't get a
reply. What do I have to do to get these changes merged?

Btw.: I didn't attach the diff to this mail, since it seems to me that SF
doesn't forward mails with attachments...

Heiko