GSoC Student Introduction

Sahil tiwarisahil585 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 18:52:54 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I'm Sahil Tiwari, a third-year engineering student at IIIT Pune in India.

As a part of GSoC 2023, I'm considering working on the "Comprehensive test
suite" project. Currently I am just going through the relevant past commits
and I will be submitting my patch soon on a microproject, "Add a test to
the test suite".

I have also joined the IRC but I am not quite familiar with that. Should
the future communications be through IRC or this mailing list?

Looking forward to a great learning experience this summer.

Thanks and Regards
Sahil Tiwari