strace 6.0 released
Dmitry V. Levin
ldv at altlinux.org
Sat Oct 29 18:40:12 UTC 2022
Starting with version 4.13, strace follows the schedule of linux kernel
and new versions of strace are released along with new versions of linux
kernel, so strace 6.0 is tagged and uploaded.
$ git tag -v v6.0 2> /dev/null | sed -n '/^$/,$p'
Noteworthy changes in strace 6.0 (2022-10-29)
* Enhanced decoding of PTP_* ioctl commands.
* Updated decoding of setns syscall.
* Updated lists of BPF_*, BTRFS_*, FAN_*, ETH_P_*, KVM_*, NDTPA_*,
NT_*, PERF_*, and TLS_INFO_* constants.
* Updated lists of ioctl commands from Linux 6.0.
This release was made possible by the contributions of many people.
The maintainers are grateful to everyone who has contributed
changes or bug reports. These include:
* Dmitry V. Levin
* Eugene Syromyatnikov
* Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy
* Marvin Schmidt
* Roland Illig
Please refer to the CREDITS file for the full list of strace contributors.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Strace-devel