GSOC or general contribution

Eugene Syromyatnikov evgsyr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 17:54:40 UTC 2022

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 1:16 PM Vincent Latko <vl14 at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hello strace team,
>
> I would like to introduce myself:
> My name is Vincent Latko and I am from Germany. I am currently finishing my masters degree in physics and have a special interest in embedded and system programming.
> I found out about strace by browsing through the GSoC organizations and I am excited to work with you. :)
> So far I have cloned and built the software and am now browsing the archives of this mailing list and looking for suitable microprojects.
> Until the end of march I am busy studying for my last exams, so I might not have enough time besides reading up. After that though, I am aiming for a full time investment.
> If there is any advice you can already spare, I am glad to receive it!

Hello.

Thank you for showing your interest in contributing to the strace
project. Please take a look at [1], [2], and [3] as starting points
for suitable microprojects. If you have any specific questions, don't
hesitate to ask.

[1] https://strace.io/wiki/MicroProjects
[2] https://strace.io/wiki/FeatureRequests
[3] https://github.com/strace/strace/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+-label%3Apatch