GSOC strace 2021 idea list

Kishan Patel kp768919 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 13:40:07 UTC 2021

Dear Developers,

My name is Kishan, I am a computer science engineering student and would
like to know more about the GSOC 2021 strace idea list. I have visited the
official website and have seen the previous projects. As a beginner I have
downloaded the code from github and built locally on my machine, I would
love to contribute to strace as I am very proficient in C and github and
have prior experience in designing satellite simulations for CSAT
organisation
<https://www.coep.org.in/csat/subsystems/attitude-determination-and-control/>
in C language. I would like to know more about the idea list for 2021.