GSoC status report - #8 of 10

Srikavin Ramkumar srikavinramkumar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 06:57:55 UTC 2021

Hi,

Accomplishments:

Last week, I continued to work on the code generation. I cleaned up the code a
little and made some changes to the implementation of custom decoders.

I'm also working on a patch to implement process detaching once a certain
condition is met (as described in [1] and [2]).

I won't be available this week from Wednesday til next Monday (Aug. 4 - Aug. 9).

Priorities:
 - Incorporate code generation with the build process
 - Finalize CLI arguments, and add usage documentation

[1]: https://github.com/strace/strace/issues/139
[2]: https://github.com/strace/strace/issues/179

-- Srikavin